The latest report titled “1,4-Butanediol (1,4-BD) Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the 1,4-Butanediol (1,4-BD).
|Product Name||1,4-Butanediol (1,4-BD)|
|Process Included||1,4-Butanediol (1,4-BD) Production From Maleic Anhydride|
1,4-Butanediol (1,4-BD) production From Acetylene and Formaldehyde
|Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence 1,4-Butanediol (1,4-BD) production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of 1,4-Butanediol (1,4-BD) Production Process:
1. 1,4-Butanediol (1,4-BD) Production From Maleic Anhydride: This report presents a detailed cost analysis of 1,4-Butanediol production from maleic anhydride. During this method, maleic anhydride is turned into the methyl maleate ester. The resulting product of the following step undergoes hydrogenation to obtain 1,4-butanediol.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/1-4-butanediol-1-4-bd-from-maleic-anhydride/requestsample
2. 1,4-Butanediol (1,4-BD) production From Acetylene and Formaldehyde: This report presents a detailed cost analysis of 1,4-butanediol production from acetylene and formaldehyde. During this process, acetylene is reacted with two equivalents of formaldehyde, producing 1,4-butynediol as a result which is then followed by hydrogenation to yield 1,4-butanediol.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/1-4-butanediol-1-4-bd-from-acetylene-and-formaldehyde/requestsample
1,4-Butanediol (1,4-BD) is a butanediol that is a chemical butane where a hydroxy group replaces one hydrogen of each methyl group. It is a colourless liquid or solid with no odour. It is a viscous liquid with a distinct bitter-sweet flavour. It is miscible in water. It has the function of a protic solvent, a prodrug and a neurotoxin.
The 1,4-Butanediol (1,4-BD) market is witnessing high demand due to its extensive employment to produce organic chemicals, particularly the solvent oxolane (tetrahydrofuran or THF). Furthermore, it is used as a gamma-hydroxybutyrate (GHBGHB) source, a recreational drug that leads to euphoric and sedative effects. In addition, on a commercial scale, it finds use as a solvent used to manufacture different types of plastics, elastic fibres, and polyurethanes, which is furthering the market growth. It also has usage as a chemical used in the production of products like floor strippers, paint thinner, and other solvent products, which furthers the market expansion.
Key Questions Answered in the 1,4-Butanediol (1,4-BD) Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the 1,4-Butanediol (1,4-BD) market?
- What are the various processes used for 1,4-Butanediol (1,4-BD) production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce 1,4-Butanediol (1,4-BD)?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of 1,4-Butanediol (1,4-BD)?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of 1,4-Butanediol (1,4-BD)?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of 1,4-Butanediol (1,4-BD)?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a 1,4-Butanediol (1,4-BD) production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for 1,4-Butanediol (1,4-BD) production?
- What is the time frame for 1,4-Butanediol (1,4-BD) plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of 1,4-Butanediol (1,4-BD)?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- 2-Hydroxybenzoic Acid Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/2-hydroxybenzoic-acid
- 2-Hydroxypropanoic Acid Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/2-hydroxypropanoic-acid
- 2-Methyl-1,3-Butadiene Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/2-methyl-1-3-butadiene
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA