The latest report titled olive oil production cost report by Procurement Resource a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Olive Oil.
|Product Name||Olive Oil|
|Process Included||Olive Oil Production Through Harvesting, Washing, Kneading, Extraction, Separation|
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Olive Oil production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Olive Oil Production Process:
1. Olive Oil Production From Harvesting, Washing, Kneading, Extraction, Separation: This report presents a thorough cost evaluation of oil through harvesting, washing, kneading, extraction, and separation. At first, olives are collected using nets that are placed under plants on the ground enabling the collection. Next, the olives get washed and cleaned with the help of a washing machine, after which it’s crushed to form a paste. After this, the kneading of the olive paste is done, following which it undergoes separation, finally resulting in the production of olive oil.
Olive oil is the oil derived from the matured fruit’s fleshy part, which is collected from the Olea europaea tree. It is available in various hues, ranging from crystal-clear to golden; certain types obtained from the unripe fruit contain a slight hint of green. The oil’s properties depend on the region it was grown in and its ripeness. It is rich in saturated and unsaturated fatty acids.
The demand for Olive Oil is constantly rising due to its application in products like pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, soaps, and fuels for oil lamps. Furthermore, its demand is growing rapidly as consumer preference is shifting towards natural, raw, and cold-pressed cooking oils, which are considered healthier and safer compared to other process options. Similarly, since the oil does not get processed or refined as much as other alternative oils, its nutritional value stays intact, making it healthier, thus boosting sales in the sector. Also, other variations of the oil, like virgin and extra-virgin olive oils, are catching the attention of consumers since they go through less processing, and their pure flavour and properties remain unchanged, which is furthering the market expansion.
Key Questions Answered in the Olive Oil Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Olive Oil market?
- What are the various processes used for Olive Oil production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Olive Oil?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Olive Oil?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Olive Oil?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Olive Oil?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Olive Oil production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Olive Oil production?
- What is the time frame for Olive Oil plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Olive Oil?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Oregano Oleoresin Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/oregano-oleoresin
- Osmium Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/osmium
- Oxalic Acid Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/oxalic-acid
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Chris Byrd
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA