Point of Care (POC) is a mobile-enabled app that runs on wall-mounted kiosks or mobile devices that enables care staff to document activities of daily living at or near the point of care to help improve accuracy and timeliness of documentation.
For Point of care cna login, you will need to:
- Go to the POC website or app.
- Enter your organization code.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click “Login”.
If you are a new CNA, you will need to create an account before you can login. To do this, you will need to provide your name, email address, and organization code. You will also need to create a username and password.
Once you have created an account, you can login to the POC app and start using it to document your care.
Here are some of the benefits of using the POC app for CNAs:
- Improves accuracy and timeliness of documentation: The POC app allows CNAs to document care at the point of care, which helps to improve the accuracy and timeliness of documentation. This is important because it helps to ensure that patients receive the care they need in a timely manner.
- Reduces errors: The POC app helps to reduce errors in documentation by providing CNAs with a standardized format for documenting care. This can help to prevent errors such as medication errors and falls.
- Improves communication: The POC app can help to improve communication between CNAs, nurses, and other healthcare providers. This is because the app allows CNAs to easily share care documentation with other members of the care team.
- Increases efficiency: The POC app can help to increase the efficiency of CNAs by providing them with a mobile way to document care. This can free up CNAs’ time so they can focus on providing care to patients.
If you are a CNA, I encourage you to use the POC app to document your care. It is a valuable tool that can help you to improve the quality of care you provide to patients.
Here are some additional tips for using the POC app as a CNA:
- Make sure you are familiar with the app’s features and functions.
- Take the time to learn how to use the app efficiently.
- Keep your app up to date with the latest security patches.
- Report any bugs or problems to your organization’s IT department.
By following these tips, you can get the most out of the POC app and use it to improve the quality of care you provide to patients.